Before we can develop a program that is right for you, we must first understand your lifestyle and how much security can be integrated into your day-to-day life to meet your requirements. This may be different for each client based on their different resources and lifestyle.
- Integrated Security Systems-Intrusion detection, CCTV, communications, emergency response systems
- Security Design-Methodology of layering in a defense (perimeter defense)
- Structural architecture and engineering design (A&E)+C–Reinforced doors, safe room
- Landscaping- Crime Prevention Through Environment Design (CPTED), lighting
- Redundant systems-UPS systems, communications, transportation
- Sustainability items-Food, first aid, fuel
- Due diligence on casual contacts-a friend of a friend wants to meet a client
- In-depth background check and screening on new hires or individuals with access to client’s life/family
- Cyber security-Programs to protect personal information and family members (Facebook/Twitter/chat)
- Vacation planning-Provide in-country contracts or escort services
- Local security alerts-Weather, traffic, local emergencies, i.e. pedophile notifications
- Close-in protection-Home, business, events, travel
- Escorts-Mainly for spouse/children when shopping, parties or public areas. They can be covert so that individuals do see the presence of the escort.
- Surveillance-Planned observation of personnel, property or assets
- Weapon instruction & training-Many individuals are intimidated by handling a weapon so we teach them how and when to use one. Many individuals may choose to use a non-lethal weapon like a TASER. We can provide the right weapon and training so that the individual is comfortable and confident to use it when necessary.
- Self-defense-How does the child respond when encountering a stranger
- Security Awareness and best practices
- Safety-First aid, CPR
Disaster and Emergency Planning & Recovery:
- Develop a plan that mitigates the consequences of man-made or natural disaster and protects the client/family/assets in the recovery stages of an event.